An additional fee of 10.00 will be added to tuition if payment is not received by the 27th
After registration, we will hold your spot in class, unless our office is notified with a 2-week notice. This is done one of the following ways:
- Filling out a withdrawal form and turned into NPG office personnel
- Withdrawing your child through your online account.
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*If payment is not received, payment will still be charged to account and the student will be dropped from their class at the conclusion of the month,
- If FREMONT PUBLIC SCHOOLS are closed, we will be closed until 3:00pm, due to weather conditions
- EVENING CLASSES will be evaluated with the possibility of us re-opening for evening classes!
- We will update you through email, our website, Facebook, answering machine, and WZZM13
- Recreational and Pre-School Classes:Please schedule a Make-Up class through the parent portal, email or feel free to call! *Students may not reschedule a class if there is 5 weeks in the month, due to our prices being based on 4 weeks
- TEAM: Due to the additional weeks team receives, at no charge throughout the year, Team will not receive a make-up class.
- NPG offers Make-Up classes for recreational & preschool children to ensure that they receive their 4th week of tuition for the month classes
- Preschool & Recreational students are allowed ONE make-up per month due to illness, or other circumstance. If a long term illness/sickness arises, please contact us.
- If your child received their four weeks, they will not receive a make-up class.
- NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY PLEASE!
- PLEASE BRING A WATER BOTTLE TO CLASS!
- IN SITUATIONS WHERE A PARENT IS NOT PRESENT, THE ENTIRE CLASS WILL UTILIZE THE BATHROOM DURING CLASS; SUPERVISED BY NPG STAFF
NORTHPOINTE GYMNASTICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILDREN LEAVING CLASS TO USE THE RESTROOM DURING CLASS TIME